Friday, December 21, 2007

That's All, Folks!

Well, I've submitted the final grades. You should be able to see yours on the SIO website. You can see your final exam grades on the Blackboard site, as well as your final average. If you are interested, here are the statistics for the semester. At the top, you can see the grade cutoffs for the overall grades: A-77.75, B-66.75, C-56.75, D-41.75. At the bottom are statistics for the final exam, including the grade cutoffs: A-80%, B-70%, C-60%, D-45%.

Have a great break!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.