Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Exam #2

I've posted the review page for Exam #2.

As you probably know, Exam #2, like Exam #1, will be given at 7:30AM in multiple rooms. Students enrolled in 33-111 will note that the scheduled time overlaps with your Physics exam. If you are enrolled in 33-111, you can take the 21-122 exam after your Physics exam, at 9:30 in our regular classroom, PH 100.

Unfortunately, I cannot extend this offer to students who are not taking 33-111. If PH 100 had enough room to accommodate you all, I would give the exam during class time to begin with.

To students inclined to think the 33-111 students are getting an advantage I would point out that (1) these students get only an extra half hour of sleep, and (2) they must prepare for two back to back exams.

In any case, I'll update the review page as needed - with the time and place for the review session, in particular.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is here a problem with the reference table??